Foundation For Development Action offers internship opportunities to Graduates and Post Graduates in Social Work, Disaster Management, Psychology and other disciplines. Interns are provided with greater opportunities to undertake field visits and interact with key stakeholders and learn from the ground.
- Facilitate sharpening of knowledge base of intern
- Provide opportunity to link theoretical concepts to field applications
- Strengthen self-marketing credentials
- Strengthen professionalism
- Obtain hands-on work experience
- Procure appropriate skills
- Develop team spirit/work
- Build confidence
Graduates and Post Graduates in Social Work, Disaster Management, Psychology and other disciplines. Intern shall have interest, commitment, dedication towards work and willing to spend 80% of her/his time in field. She/he shall be open enough to work with diverse communities with diverse faith and belief.
Duration of the internship programme extends from 12 days to 6 months.
Foundation For Development Action (FDA) encourages dedicated person(s) having different educational background, expertise and skills to work as “volunteer” (unpaid) in various project and programme run by the organization. Any person who is willing to work with us in the capacity of volunteer shall agree to spend substantial amount of time in field interacting with various stakeholder for gaining maximum field experience. The volunteer shall register her/himself with the organization and shall work in close association with project staff and under the guidance, supervision and direction of the supervisor or any other professional assigned by the organization.
- Equip volunteer to obtain knowledge and skill to implement social development projects.
- Provide opportunity to learn dynamics in community and implement programmes in a fruitful and result oriented manner.
- Provide platform to interact with various stakeholders of the projects.
- Gain new knowledge and skills.
- Enhance scope of obtaining job opportunity in development organizations.
- Make life more meaningful and enjoyable.
Anyone with zeal can apply for volunteering.
Volunteers can work for a maximum period of 12 months from date of joining the organization. Volunteering service is extendable if mutually agreed.
Interested person can register by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV/Bio Data. Before you apply for volunteering, please go through page “What We Do” and accordingly mention your area of interest in the e-mail. We will get back to you within two workings days from the date of despatch of your e-mail.
Foundation For Development Action (FDA) believes working hand-in-hand with likeminded development organizations, corporates, government agencies and community based organizations in finding out long term and sustainable solutions to the pressing needs of the community, bring smile on people’s face and facilitate the process of social change without compromising the ethics of community for whom we are working.
- Community centric and community driven solutions
- Cater to the most important needs of the community
- Ensure community ownership to solutions
- Consultative approach with key stakeholders
- Transparency in programme planning, implementation and reporting
- Proper and systematic documentation
- Judicious utilization of time, human resource and funds
For building partnership, please write to email@example.com. We shall get back to you within two workings days from the date of despatch of your e-mail.
Foundation For Development Action (FDA) also publishes openings in its Facebook page www.fb.com/fdaction. Apart from Facebook,vacancy announcements are posted in keralamswgooglegroups.com. We are an equal opportunity employer. Persons with Disability, Women, SC, ST and OBC candidates are encouraged to apply. We do not screen or seek information on the status of HIV or AIDS of a candidate. We select candidate purely on merit.
Any person who attained 18 years of age, having sound mind will be allowed to subscribe membership of the organisation. Person convicted by the court of law will be disqualified from applying for membership of the organisation. For membership form, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.Your e-mail shall contain name, postal address, age, highest educational qualification attained, present occupation and a statement of willingness to subscribe membership of the organization. We shall get back to you within two workings days from the date of despatch of your e-mail with membership form and instructions to be followed for applying for membership.